Towns Fluffs of Luv Serves
Matthews, NC Pet Sitting and Dog Walking
Matthews has been named one of the Most Exciting Suburbs in the U.S., one of the Top Ten Suburban Cities in America; one of the Top Ten Places to Retire in N.C., and one of the Top Ten Best Cities in N.C. While they are excited to be recognized for who they are now - Matthews has a rich history. Nestled between Charlotte and Monroe, the area now known as Matthews was unspoiled rolling woodlands with large stands of trees. Located in historical Matthews you will find a local park area in which the locals hold many events during the spring to fall months. Each year in the Fall the town of Matthews holds Pawsitively Matthews for pet owners. It is a fun dog festival! Another great place to take your pets is McAlpine Creek Park just off of Monroe Rd. They offer many walking trails and a lovely picnic area for a family outing. The Fetching Meadow Dog Park located in McAlpine Creek Park and is a great recreational venue to enjoy a game of fetch with your favorite pup.
Fluffs of Luv Pet Sitters enjoy spending time with your furry family members. From walking your neighborhood streets, to playing fetch in the yard or laser tag with your kitty, you can depend on our professional pet sitters and dog walkers in Matthews to deliver quality care at a competitive price. Check out what sets us apart.
Georgia enjoying her visit with her sitter!
The Fluffs of Luv Difference...
- Dependable Professional Pet Sitters
- All Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers are Employees
- All Employees are Bonded/Insured and have Background Checks Run
- Friendly Sitters and Office Staff to Help you with your Pet Care Needs
- Free No Obligation Consultation for Services
- Easily Schedule your Pet Care Online 24 hrs a Day
- Customize your Pet Sitting to your Schedule and Needs
- Auto-Scheduling Available - Just Set It and Forget It!
- Special Pricing for Weekly Care
- Keys are Special Coded for your Protection
- Last Minute Pet Sitting - No Problem!
- Fluffs of Luv has Been in Business since 2007
Dog Friendly Parks and Trails
- Fetching Meadow at McAlpine Creek Park - 8711 Monroe Rd
Here's what Fluffs of Luv clients are saying about their pet care services
As always, Fluffs of Luv took wonderful care of our animals and our home. Thank you so much for all your care. ~ The Gregory Family
Love you guys! Always feel that our fur-kids are take care of! Thanks to Boo! ~ The Speer Family