Towns Fluffs of Luv Serves
Fort Mill, SC Pet Sitting and Dog Walking
Fort Mill is located along the I-77 corridor in the northernmost part of South Carolina and are one of the fastest growing communities in the state. They are
also are home to a number of thriving businesses and corporate offices in addition to abundant green spaces and a variety of recreational venues. If you are lucky enough to live in this area you know there is a lot to do, from walking your pup on the trails at Alice Springs Close Greenway to paddling on Lake Wylie.
Fluffs of Luv enjoys spending time with your furry family members. From walking your neighborhood streets, to playing fetch in the yard or laser tag with your kitty, you can depend on our professional pet sitters and dog walkers in Fort Mill, SC to deliver quality care at a competitive price. Check out what sets us apart.
The Fluffs of Luv Difference…
- Dependable Professional Pet Sitters
- All Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers are Employees
- All Employees are Bonded/Insured and have Background Checks Run
- Friendly Sitters and Office Staff to Help you with your Pet Care Needs
- Free No Obligation Consultation for Services
- Easily Schedule your Pet Care Online 24 hrs a Day
- Customize your Pet Sitting to your Schedule and Needs
- Auto-Scheduling Available – Just Set It and Forget It!
- Special Pricing for Weekly Care
- Keys are Special Coded for your Protection
- Last Minute Pet Sitting – No Problem!
- Fluffs of Luv has Been in Business since 2007
Dog Friendly Parks, Trails and Hangouts
- Central Bark Dog Park – 2345 New Gray Rock Rd – Tega Cay, SC *requires a membership*
- Anne Springs Close Greenway – 2201 Old Nation Road – Fort Mill, SC
Pet Sitting, Mid Day Dog Walking & Cat Sitting