Towns Fluffs of Luv Serves
Charlotte, NC Pet Sitting and Dog Walking
Charlotte is the largest city in the U.S. state of North Carolina, the second largest city in the Southeastern United States, just behind Jacksonville, Florida, and the third fastest-growing major city in the United States. With such a rising growth of Charlotteans an equal growth in pets have grown as well. The Charlotte Metro area has numerous attractions for your furry family members to enjoy.
Fluffs of Luv enjoys spending time with your furry family members. From walking your neighborhood streets, to playing fetch in the yard or laser tag with your kitty, you can depend on our professional pet sitters and dog walkers in Charlotte to deliver quality care at a competitive price. Check out what sets us apart.
The Fluffs of Luv Difference…
- Dependable Professional Pet Sitters
- All Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers are Employees
- All Employees are Bonded/Insured and have Background Checks Run
- Friendly Sitters and Office Staff to Help you with your Pet Care Needs
- Free No Obligation Consultation for Services
- Easily Schedule your Pet Care Online 24 hrs a Day
- Customize your Pet Sitting to your Schedule and Needs
- Auto-Scheduling Available – Just Set It and Forget It!
- Special Pricing for Weekly Care
- Keys are Special Coded for your Protection
- Last Minute Pet Sitting – No Problem!
- Fluffs of Luv has Been in Business since 2007
Dog Friendly Parks, Trails and Hangouts
- Frazier Neighborhood Dog Park – 1200 W 4th St Ext – Charlotte, NC 28202
- The Dog Bar – 3307 N Davidson St – Charlotte, NC 28205
- Barbara’s Canine Cafe – 125 Remount Rd Unit A – Charlotte, NC 28203
- Frank Liske Park is a gorgeous 238 acre park with tons of sights and smells! There is a pond in the center of the park for your dog to check out the local water fowl and tons of wooded trails.
- Reedy Creek Park is a well-known dog park with the nickname of Barkingham Park! In a designated area, it has 4 acres of fenced-in and off-leash Park for your pooch to run off some energy and mingle with others.
What our Clients have to say about Fluffs of Luv
Fluffs of Luv has always provided excellent care for our pet and our home. I have complete confidence in FOL, and have been very happy with Nickie, our primary caregiver, who is always friendly, responsive, and trustworthy. Was especially happy that Nickie was available for this trip when we needed help on very short notice. Thanks so much! ~ The Dove Family
Thank you for giving us a peace of mind about our babies at home while celebrating with our son and his bride at their wedding. ~ The Corley Family
Erica T Is a tremendous asset to your team. She consistently goes above and beyond in the care my of my furkids. I always enjoy getting the text updates from her about the furkids when I am away! Thank you again for the great customer service!! ~ The Paramore Family
Your services have been a life changer for us! I’d much rather pay a professional pet sitter to come into my home when I request than to try to find neighborhood teenagers who sometimes don’t show up or decide they have other things to do and send their mother’s instead who look through my house and kitchen cabinets (has happened). Seriously, for the past few years since I’ve been using Fluffs of Luv, it is no longer stressful to leave town. ~ The Patterson Family
Each time we go away we are confident Teddy and Gavin are well taken care of. I always appreciate the text messages and kind words I receive about our boys when we’re away. Thanks! ~ The Mastors Family
Pet Sitting, Mid Day Dog Walking, Cat Sitting & Overnights